Preschool Information Session held @ HT, click here to RVSP
- The Mendham Borough School District is currently accepting applications from resident families interested in having their 3 or 4 year olds attend our Inclusion Preschool Program. In order to be eligible, a child must reach the age of 3 prior to October 1, 2017 and must not be turning 5 before October 1, 2017.
- The program runs 5 days per week in either AM or Full Day sessions. The cost for the program will vary depending on the session you choose to apply for. Our Inclusion Preschool is comprised of both children with special needs and typically developing Preschoolers. Children with and without disabilities are provided with learning opportunities to facilitate academic and social success!
- To learn more about the Inclusion Preschool:
- Mrs. Danielle Holmes, Director of Special Services, will be hosting a Preschool Information Session on Tues. April 25, 2017 from 5pm to 6pm at Hilltop Elementary School.
- If you are interested in attending the information session on Tues. Apr. 25th, please RSVP to Theresa Rosswog at email@example.com.