Honeywell Instant Alert System
The Mendham Borough School District will be utilizing the Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools as our main notification tool for school closings, early dismissal, and delayed openings due to inclement weather, emergency urgent matters, and school or district function notices.
The Honeywell Instant Alert is internet based, allowing each family to maintain a secure, password-protected online profile. You can access your profile at any time and edit it to include your preferred form of notification: your e-mail address, cell phone, text messaging, pager, or PDA. You can also add other contacts, such as a relative, a babysitter, or others. Maintaining the accuracy of your profile will increase the ability of the school to keep you informed.
For starters, your Honeywell profile will only have your home phone number entered. To enhance the ways in which we can reach you in case of an emergency, you are encouraged to sign in and update your Honeywell profile to update your contact information. Click here for an instruction sheet on how to access your profile.
Your online profile will enable you to:
- Input your personal contact information
- Select which type of school information you would like to receive on each of your contact devices
- Set the days and time of days you would like your phone devices to receive alerts (but be sure one source is 24 hours a day so you don’t miss any important messages)
- View the alerts that have been sent to you in the past
If you need assistance with your profile:
- please go to https://instantalert.honeywell.com and click on the Help Request link on the lower right hand side of the page; or
- contact Mrs. Elizabeth Juliano, the Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to set your e-mail spam filter to receive e-mail from Honeywell.com.
If you do not have access to a computer, please feel free to come to the school to use our facilities.
For more information about emergency closings and delayed openings, click here.