Our 7th Grade Program focuses on Life Science, using the Next Generous Science Standards Framework. Within each unit, we will be exploring many natural phenomena and engineering scenarios that will cover the core ideas, science and engineering practices and cross-cutting concepts. For more information about the NGSS Framework, please visit www.nextgenscience.org.
The units for this year are organized below:
1. Structure, Function, and Information Processing
2. Growth, Development, and Reproduction of Organisms
3. Matter and Energy in Organisms and Ecosystem
4. Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
5. Natural Selection and Adaptations
Please see Google Classroom for all announcements and assignments.
Parents/Guardians who are interested in receiving daily or weekly email digests from Google Classroom of their student’s progress, upcoming work, and class announcements will receive an email with sign-up information.