Mendham Borough Board of Education
Board Member Vacancy
The The MENDHAM BOROUGH Board of Education is seeking qualified candidates for membership to the Board. The Board, within the powers delegated to it by law, is the policy-making legislative branch of the MENDHAM BOROUGH School District.
This term will run until December 2019. The position will be placed on the ballot at the annual election for November 2019.
- A citizen of the United States of America
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to read and write
- A resident of the MENDHAM BOROUGH for at least (1) year preceding the date of appointment
- Not directly/indirectly interested in a contract with, or a claim against, the Board
- Registered to vote in the District
- Not disqualified as a voter pursuant to NJSA 19:4-1
- Any qualified MENDHAM BOROUGH resident interested in serving the children of the MENDHAM BOROUGH district should submit a resume and letter of interest to:
James C. Rollo
Business Administrator/Board Secretary
100 Dean Rd.
MENDHAM BOROUGH, NJ 07945
- Letters of application will be accepted through Thursday, December 13, 2018, until 4:00 p.m.
- The Board of Education will review all qualifying applicants.
- Interviews will be conducted on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.